Pricing is the most common question we are asked about at Reactive Property Maintenance. It is sometimes difficult to estimate the cost over phone or over via email and its not until we are on-site will we know for sure. So we work on some customer-focused principals.
- We will not rip you off or overcharge you.
- We are fully transparent on all costs involved in any job
- We stand over everything we do.
Domestic Call-outs, ie Homeowners, Small Landlords, Small Offices:
- €90 inc vat , including the first hour , €70 inc vat, charged in 5 mins segments.
Commercial Customers , ie Estate Agents, Mgt Company’s, Housing Associations:
- Call out charges are €60 + vat including the first hour
- Hourly rate of €55 per hour + VAT and materials, per technician, charged at 5 minute segments.
- Note property managers, we don’t pay ‘referral fees’.
For large volume customers and registered charities we offer discounted rates.
Travel time to a job is charged at the normal labour rate, but this is generally no longer that 10-30 minutes in the Dublin area, and in areas outside Dublin we agree times first. Once a job is complete the billing stops.
All of our billing is controlled via the technicians PDA which is internet linked, so only one customer can be charged at any one time this computer control insures that the invoicing is 100% accurate and our technicians can’t be drinking coffee in Starbucks while you, your client or company is paying for it!
Carrying out over 9,000 jobs per year, this creates the occasional invoice query and because of our invoicing system we can fully explain all of the charges and how the total amount was arrived at. With our regular customers if you are still not happy, we will agree a figure that both parties are happy with as part of our customer service as we want to retain customers on a long-term basis.